Uta no Prince-sama is one of the best singing animes (that is also like an otome) I have ever seen (even though I haven't watched much ^^)! It's especially good because AKB0048 (a new singing anime based on the actual group AKB48 as shown in Otaku USA's August 2013 issue) is mostly for younger girls around the age of either 10 or 12. UNPS is for older girls that would enjoy the company of those guys (^^ yup) in one way or another.
With the ability to pull off any song and to look good while doing that, the anime has quite a good reputation (funnily enough with the girls ^^;). In their second season, they added some people (not sure how many like I said, haven't watched much) such as Cecil (my friend will be fan-girling right now. She also introduced this to me thanks)
By the great looks of the anime, I'd recommend it to anyone! With loveable characters and even more lovable songs (quite catchy too) this is a great anime! It has colour, sass and fabulousness! Recommended! Oh, some extra information! It was originally a game that was mostly like an otome that was then adapted into an anime and a manga series. The more you know.
With the ability to pull off any song and to look good while doing that, the anime has quite a good reputation (funnily enough with the girls ^^;). In their second season, they added some people (not sure how many like I said, haven't watched much) such as Cecil (my friend will be fan-girling right now. She also introduced this to me thanks)
By the great looks of the anime, I'd recommend it to anyone! With loveable characters and even more lovable songs (quite catchy too) this is a great anime! It has colour, sass and fabulousness! Recommended! Oh, some extra information! It was originally a game that was mostly like an otome that was then adapted into an anime and a manga series. The more you know.

No comments:
Post a Comment