Flowers of Evil follows a teenaged boy who has a book fetish (in a way) named Takao. He steals some gym clothes from a fellow female class mate and deosn't have enough courage to return them. He didn't mean to steal them but Sawa thinks he did. She then starts calling him a pervert and makes a "contract" with him so she will keep quiet. Then upon the contract, he has to follow Sawa's every command which sometimes leads to him being late home and taking all the other girls' underwear while having gym class.
This makes a few problems and spins Takao's life out of control. I've only read most of the manga so I am yet to see the anime.
If you love thrillers and psychological anime/manga I strongly suggest this to you! This is a very interesting and weird one but its unique in it's own little ways.
i know this one was short but, thank you for reading it anyway and I hope to join you again next time reviewing Little Busters!
This makes a few problems and spins Takao's life out of control. I've only read most of the manga so I am yet to see the anime.
If you love thrillers and psychological anime/manga I strongly suggest this to you! This is a very interesting and weird one but its unique in it's own little ways.
i know this one was short but, thank you for reading it anyway and I hope to join you again next time reviewing Little Busters!
No comments:
Post a Comment