(Now last time, I'm sorry I never announced what I was to do next, but I have decided to do one of my favorites, Black Butler [Kuroshitsuji as some would know it as ^^] )
Black Butler has long been one of my favorites from early 2012. I had found out about it in 2011 and was already watching a series, so I didn't want to ruin it and mix characters up or anything. The thing that I found most appealing were all the pictures I saw of it. Some of Ciel (the main character that has made a contract with Sebastian), some of Sebastian (the demon Ciel made a contract with), some of the Phantomhive servants, etc.. The art was very lovely, of course, considering that it was set in the 1800s. So that means there is a lot of lace (for Ciel funnily enough haha) and a lot of fancy, hard to draw clothing.
Because the manga is still on going and the anime had finished with a cliffhanger ending, I was quite disappointed and I hope that they make another series. Anyway...
Ciel makes a contract (because I seem to have skipped this ^^;) with Sebastian because he wants revenge. Revenge for what? Ahh.. his parents were killed in a blaze at the mansion (the whole place was on fire!!) and he wanted to get revenge on whoever set the fire. It takes him probably all the two series' to figure out... sorry... to have finally gotten a new character introduced into the story that Sebastian can sense (sure make the butler do all the work XD)
It may sound like I am bad mouthing this, but in reality I really do enjoy this (that's surprising..)! I even have a few drawings of my own from the series (since I draw on the computer using mouse by the way ^^). I recommend this to everyone if you can handle gruesome and the dreaded "episode 17". I'm going to keep what it actually is a secret.
If you want more Kuroshitsuji, just ask because I know I didn't go that much into story line. Thank you for reading! Join me next time as I review Flowers of Evil.
Black Butler has long been one of my favorites from early 2012. I had found out about it in 2011 and was already watching a series, so I didn't want to ruin it and mix characters up or anything. The thing that I found most appealing were all the pictures I saw of it. Some of Ciel (the main character that has made a contract with Sebastian), some of Sebastian (the demon Ciel made a contract with), some of the Phantomhive servants, etc.. The art was very lovely, of course, considering that it was set in the 1800s. So that means there is a lot of lace (for Ciel funnily enough haha) and a lot of fancy, hard to draw clothing.
Because the manga is still on going and the anime had finished with a cliffhanger ending, I was quite disappointed and I hope that they make another series. Anyway...
Ciel makes a contract (because I seem to have skipped this ^^;) with Sebastian because he wants revenge. Revenge for what? Ahh.. his parents were killed in a blaze at the mansion (the whole place was on fire!!) and he wanted to get revenge on whoever set the fire. It takes him probably all the two series' to figure out... sorry... to have finally gotten a new character introduced into the story that Sebastian can sense (sure make the butler do all the work XD)
It may sound like I am bad mouthing this, but in reality I really do enjoy this (that's surprising..)! I even have a few drawings of my own from the series (since I draw on the computer using mouse by the way ^^). I recommend this to everyone if you can handle gruesome and the dreaded "episode 17". I'm going to keep what it actually is a secret.
If you want more Kuroshitsuji, just ask because I know I didn't go that much into story line. Thank you for reading! Join me next time as I review Flowers of Evil.

No comments:
Post a Comment