Saturday, 21 September 2013

Free! The Popular Swimming Anime That is Causing a Tsunami!

This anime has caught the eye of many. Sorry.. I'll rephrase that. This anime has caught the eye of girls. Sounding and (if you glance) looking like a typical shounen anime, you would expect flocks of males to watch it. And, yes, they still do but being a total fanservice anime, the females nose-bleed over it.

Now I haven't watched any so I can't be too judgmental, but, I have heard many a thing from it.

#1: It does indeed have a lot of fanservice in it. Yes, I know what you're thinking.. how much fanservice does one anime need to have this many mentions of "fanservice"? Well.. it has one scene where one of the male protagonists (like I said, I haven't watched it so I don't know his name ^^;) slowly comes out of the bath.. but is wearing swim shorts. Total buzz kill for the ladies out there (not me ^^).

#2 Enough fanservice (really?!). It does have really good animation and design! I have seen pictures, the trailer (thanks to my friend since she introduced the darn thing to me there I already said thanks ^^;) and a Gigguk (popular You-tuber) video. Personally, it has the best looking water than any other anime I have seen.. and Studio Ghibli has some pretty good stuff (even though Studio Ghibli has mostly moveis haha).

Click HERE to watch a trailer!

I would reccommend this.. except if you don't like skin and playing the song "Bringing Sexy Back" in your head while you watch the fanservice then this isn't for you. But if you really like that and enjoy four guys doing their swimming thing, be my guest!


That's all for this post! Join me again tomorrow as I explore the great mysteries of The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya and it's sister The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya!


No comments:

Post a Comment