I have heard much from this. How it has a lot, I mean a lot, of players world wide with a new episode added frequently. Episode as in a gaming sequence, not an actual "watching" episode. The word has spread about it as fast as butter on warm toast. The amazing thing I am talking about is...
Have some cute guys too ^^
~ MY CANDY LOVE ~
An OTOME special!
First off, I would like to thank Misuki Vee for all the great ideas surrounding my current posts! And her fantabulous idea for this post. But I decided to make it a special!
--------------------------------
Now, My Candy Love is an otome (yes I have stated that heeps of times) and it is a school otome. I don't know any other type of otome beside school and "Alice in Wonderland" style (would love to hear other types please).
You play as a girl (or guy, your choice!) with your own name, outift, everything is customizable. You play through the episodes facing new problems and trying to get 100% with at least one of the characters (get it, 100%?? ).
It is very simple, but with all otome you only have a set number of action points. They may take a while to refresh too. And money is hard to get in bulk for an expensive handbag!
The art style is also very good. And the same can be said about the whole storyline and the characters! Everything about this is good (except for the stuck up people in it >:( )
Now I know I didn't write much and with request I can go again, but thank you for joining me this time in the world of 100% Anime!!


No comments:
Post a Comment