[This is a 2P!England (Hetalia) fan-fiction that I decided to make after reading some other fan-fictions. Enjoy!]
It was a brisk Winter day when I first met him. Short, blonde hair.. enchanting green eyes.. But one day that all changed drastically. Sure, he was still blonde, but, he had the most eerie eyes. A misty haze of blue and pink.. nothing like the old him. And apparently now, his name was.. Oliver..
"Stop staring, poppet." Oliver whispered.
"Sorry, I just don't understand something. You changed your name and you changed your eye colour. You also surprisingly changed your cooking. It's incredible now. Unlike those scones.." You trailed off as you took a bite out of the freshly baked cupcake Oliver had made for you. It was divine.. except.. it had quite an unusual flavour. It tasted like metallic strawberry. But the metallic was just an after taste.
"What's the matter, love?" He asked as you sat staring into the cupcake. "You don't seem right today.."
"A-arthur what happened to you?" You questioned gulping down the rest of the cupcake and the salty liquid called tears. "You wear so d-different before. You sucked at cooking! What happened while you were away that day?! Are you trying to impress someone else?!" You fearlessly questioned him as you backed away, bumping into the near by coffee table.
"Well.. I guess I did change.." He said while his presence started to feel more frightening and dark. "But it wasn't for someone else. Or you for that matter.. it was for me.." He said in a low whisper.
To be continued..
[Hey guys, I really loved writing this and I have so many more chapters in mind! Thanks for reading!]
It was a brisk Winter day when I first met him. Short, blonde hair.. enchanting green eyes.. But one day that all changed drastically. Sure, he was still blonde, but, he had the most eerie eyes. A misty haze of blue and pink.. nothing like the old him. And apparently now, his name was.. Oliver..
"Stop staring, poppet." Oliver whispered.
"Sorry, I just don't understand something. You changed your name and you changed your eye colour. You also surprisingly changed your cooking. It's incredible now. Unlike those scones.." You trailed off as you took a bite out of the freshly baked cupcake Oliver had made for you. It was divine.. except.. it had quite an unusual flavour. It tasted like metallic strawberry. But the metallic was just an after taste.
"What's the matter, love?" He asked as you sat staring into the cupcake. "You don't seem right today.."
"A-arthur what happened to you?" You questioned gulping down the rest of the cupcake and the salty liquid called tears. "You wear so d-different before. You sucked at cooking! What happened while you were away that day?! Are you trying to impress someone else?!" You fearlessly questioned him as you backed away, bumping into the near by coffee table.
"Well.. I guess I did change.." He said while his presence started to feel more frightening and dark. "But it wasn't for someone else. Or you for that matter.. it was for me.." He said in a low whisper.
To be continued..
[Hey guys, I really loved writing this and I have so many more chapters in mind! Thanks for reading!]
No comments:
Post a Comment