[Finally sorry for the wait, a slight delay ^^]
Tsuritama is cute. it has ducks, happy guys, playful characters, the lot! I haven't watched much but I do know it is a great anime. The title gives it away a bit.. it's just an anime about fishing basically. but I still rate it highly!
I'm sorry, I know this was short, I'll probably edit it later but, I rate this anime 8/10 and I recommend it to everyone! See you next time for more anime!
Tsuritama is cute. it has ducks, happy guys, playful characters, the lot! I haven't watched much but I do know it is a great anime. The title gives it away a bit.. it's just an anime about fishing basically. but I still rate it highly!
I'm sorry, I know this was short, I'll probably edit it later but, I rate this anime 8/10 and I recommend it to everyone! See you next time for more anime!

No comments:
Post a Comment