A beautiful Christmas eve night, waiting for an equally pretty date..hold on..she ditched you. Yes she and yes ditched. Poor Junichi waiting for his girlfriend that never came. Now every Christmas eve he dreads. But will he be able to get a date with the one he likes?
Amagami SS is almost a shounen with all the girls you see. But I bought it so it can be for girls too (^^). Now, just like a lot of other anime, this is set at school and shows young love at it's best. And at the end of the anime, each of the girls sings their own ending (ending of episode). And if you buy it, the audio soundtrack is pretty good too! But anyway, the art style is very nice. And the girls aren't too... how would I put this... Lucy in Fairytail, most of the girls in Horizon in the Middle of Nowhere.. you get the picture? Big chested I guess.. (^^;) They are normal..
The look of everything in this anime is nice too, not just the character design. The voice actors were picked well too!! I can't forget that! Anyway, I rate this anime highly and recommend it to anyone and everyone who likes a good love story!
Amagami SS is almost a shounen with all the girls you see. But I bought it so it can be for girls too (^^). Now, just like a lot of other anime, this is set at school and shows young love at it's best. And at the end of the anime, each of the girls sings their own ending (ending of episode). And if you buy it, the audio soundtrack is pretty good too! But anyway, the art style is very nice. And the girls aren't too... how would I put this... Lucy in Fairytail, most of the girls in Horizon in the Middle of Nowhere.. you get the picture? Big chested I guess.. (^^;) They are normal..
The look of everything in this anime is nice too, not just the character design. The voice actors were picked well too!! I can't forget that! Anyway, I rate this anime highly and recommend it to anyone and everyone who likes a good love story!

No comments:
Post a Comment